Continuing in our series of regular education, this webinar looked at updated guidelines with presentation and discussion with our secondary care consultants.
A recording of this session on 10 February is now available.
GP guidance for managing common paediatric conditions
- My child has headaches, when to worry?
- Lump in the neck, when to investigate?
- My tummy hurts! what should parents do?
- Hard poo. Don’t panic! can guidelines support management ?
- Dr Christina Petropoulus, Consultant Paediatrician, UCH
- Dr Gopa Sen, Consultant Paediatrician, Whittington Health
- Chair Dr David Masters, Haringey CYP Lead